October 16, 2012

My Pumpkin Head at the Pumpkin Patch!

One of my favorites things about holidays is honoring traditions and creating new ones, and I remember dreaming of the days when my husband and I would create our own traditions for our own little family. 

This year we took Abigail to the local pumpkin patch for the first time - she was too young last year (only a few months old). And while she is still a little young to really embrace everything, it was a fun family outing that hopefully we will continue every year. 


She loved these pink and blue pumpkins at the entrance.


All set to ride through the field of pumpkins.


We are still at the age where EVERYTHING goes in her mouth...guess she's taste testing this little one.
 

My lil' pumpkin head isn't much of a poser, so these were the best we could get, ha!







After we picked out a few carving pumpkins, we went on a scary hay ride. 



Abigail wasn't too sure about the decorations or the rough tractor ride. 



We had a great time starting our own little family tradition.

2 comments:

  1. What a doll face! I cannot believe how big she is getting! Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photography subjects as well as hollowed pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete