April 8, 2011

Friday Fun

I saw this on another blog and thought it was fun. Enjoy!

The ABC's of Lori Greeff:

{A} age; 32
{B} bed size; King
{C} chore you hate; Ironing
{D} dogs; 1 – Daisy (English Bulldog)
{E} essential start to your day; Coffee
{F} favorite color; Red
{G} gold or silver; Silver
{H} height; 5’5”
{I} instruments you play; None
{J} job title; Communications Manager
{K} kids; 1 on the way – Abigail Suzanne Greeff
{L} live; Columbus, GA
{M} mom’s name; Rebecca (Becky) Bradshaw Booth – cool initials: BBB
{N} nicknames; None
{O} overnight hospital stays; 1 – I had my tonsils removed when I was a child.
{P} pet peeve; Grocery carts randomly left in parking lots – would it really kill anyone to walk a few feet to the designated grocery cart parking area?
{Q} quote from a movie; “I’m funny how, I mean funny like I’m a clown, I amuse you?” - Goodfellas
{R} right- or left-handed; Right
{S} siblings; 6 – 3 brothers and 3 sisters, only 1 is older
{T} time you wake up; Around 7 a.m.  (and yes, even on the weekends)
{U} underwear; I wear it!
{V} vegetables you dislike; Beets
{W} what makes you run late; Multi-tasking – folding laundry and making the bed when I should be drying my hair
{X} x-rays you’ve had; Not too many, dental and a chest x-ray
{Y} yummy food you make; Guacamole.
{Z} zoo – favorite animal; Elephants!

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment