April 1, 2011

From the Greeff Video Vault...

Hi everyone, happy Friday! We found out today that two of our friends, Wesley and Neely, are expecting their first child, due in November. Wesley is South African (like Jan) and came over to the States on a golf scholarship (Jan came over on a tennis scholarship) and Neely is American and was raised in the South, like yours truly. Their upcoming arrival will share a similar heritage with Abigail and we are excited for them and wish them the best.

I mention their exciting news not only to say congratulations but also because they posted a video on Facebook today of their parents’ reaction to the news, which reminded me of my parents’ reaction. Jan was smart enough to capture our big reveal on video and we both love to watch it and LOVE their reaction. To preface the video, we told my parents via a ‘gift’ on my Mother’s birthday.


Hopefully my Mother doesn't kill me for posting this, but like I said earlier, we think it's great! For those interested, the onesie says 50% South African, 50% American = 100% Me!

1 comment:

  1. Your mom is soooo precious - that just made me cry! Asher was watching with me and said "coooool".

    ReplyDelete