May 2, 2011

Preggo Update!


How Far Along: 33 weeks!!

Gender: It’s a GIRL, Abigail Suzanne Greeff.

Size of Baby: Approx. 18 inches long and 4.5 lbs, about the size of a honeydew melon.

Total Weight Gain: 25 lbs.

Baby Movement: She is a dancing machine!!!

Sleep: I have some good nights and some bad nights. I consider myself very lucky, however, because I still manage at least 6 hours every night. I haven’t had many uncomfortable issues yet.

Things I Miss: Sushi, champagne, my pre-pregnancy clothes, my pre-pregnancy body…did I mention sushi and champagne?

Cravings: None…no pickles and ice cream here! I think I am very lucky in this department. My diet never really changed much.

Best Moment Recently: While lying in bed, I saw a hand or foot cross completely across my stomach. It was kind of alien creepy but awesome to see!

General Well-being: I feel great, most of the time. I still have lots of energy and can still manage all of my everyday responsibilities…cooking, cleaning, working, etc. For some reason, my feet and ankles stayed swollen ALL of last week. Let's just say that 'cankles' are embarrassing and I am glad they have disappeared (for now). We are almost 100% complete with the nursery and I will post a room tour some time soon. We have finally registered and are having a baby shower later this month. All in all, we are prepared and get more and more excited each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment