October 14, 2011

Foto Friday and Randomness

TGIF!!! This may have been the most stressful week at work EVER (at this job)! Too much work...not enough hours in the day! Needless to say, I am super happy the weekend is almost here! Since my last post...

Abigail has played...


She also decided to feed herself...


She and her Daddy enjoyed some nice patio weather...


She decided to roll around on our bed...


She's worn some super cute new outfits and struck a couple of funny poses...






Including these bright colored pants that she stared at ALL day....


And I packed up clothes that she has out grown ALREADY...because she's a giant...and it made me really sad! :(


Other Randoms:

*We got a lot of rain this week and my tennis practice was canceled Monday night, so I had the opportunity to try out a recipe I found weeks ago, Pastor Ryan's Pasta Carbonara from the Pioneer Woman's website. It was really easy to make...albeit a little strange...and tasted delicious! Jan was impressed and said I could definitely make it again. I thought it was a little too rich and I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as the Cajun Chicken Pasta I made a few weeks ago...but different strokes for different folks and both recipes have been added to my cookbook binder. 

*I eat Greek yogurt every morning for breakfast during the week and after trying almost every brand, I've decided Chobani is my favorite and it's one of the cheaper brands...score! I was SUPER excited to find it at Sam's one week but then severely disappointed when it wasn't there the next...bummer! Anyway, on a friend's recommendation, I tried the Pineapple flavored Chobani yesterday and...it ROCKED! I didn't think I would like it at all which might sound strange because I like pineapple a lot...but not in things...kind of like nuts...I love them plain but don't you dare put them in my cookies, brownies, cakes, etc. So, a huge thanks to Ashley for expanding my Greek yogurt selection!

*My brother is getting married in 2 weeks...what!?!?!? We don't see him or his fiance very often since they live in Statesboro but we are SUPER excited for them! I'll have lots of pictures to share in the coming weeks. And here's a Fun Friday Fact...my sister, Amanda, got married in 2009, Jan and I were married in 2010, and Chad will be married in 2011! I have one single brother left, but I don't think he's gonna make the 2012 round-out...but maybe...we LOVE his girlfriend, so if he decides to take the plunge, we're in full support! :)

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment