October 20, 2011

The Plague

Okay, not really...but we did have the 'sickies' this week. It all started last Wednesday when Jan started to feel bad. We tried to keep our distant (as much as you can while living in the same house) but evidently we didn't do a good job. We made it through the weekend feeling okay but Monday and Tuesday were spent in bed. While I loved cuddling with my precious little girl, my headache and sinus pressure didn't appreciate any crying. This was my first experience taking care of a sick child while also being sick myself and I learned it's NOT FUN! Tuesday was the longest day but we made it through and I don't look forward to having the 'sickies' again. Jan was a super husband and Daddy through it all, which of course was his fault to begin with. :)

On a happier note, we DID have a good weekend. Friday we enjoyed pizza while sitting outside and listening to some groovy music.


Saturday we attended a couple's shower for these two, my brother Chad and his bride-to-be, Allison.


They are getting hitched in 9 days!! We are very happy that Chad found his perfect mate in Allison and we look forward to celebrating with them at the wedding next weekend.


And these are my two loves! Don't you just love Abigail's outfit and boots?? Many thanks to Brittany for the fabulous-ness!

No comments:

Post a Comment