March 20, 2012

Shower for Isabelle

A few weeks ago, several friends and I hosted a baby shower for our dear friend, Ashley. She is due on May 5th! It is so nice to have friends in the same 'season' of life.  


We held it at The Garrett-Bullock House, a quaint mansion in downtown Columbus. 


 The diaper wreath Roxy made was too cute!


Ashley and Isabelle received lots of nice gifts, including this diaper cake Ashley's mom made.



Jessica created these 'Wishes for Baby' cards that Ashley can give Isabelle one day.



The food was delicious (and I didn't have to cook, yay!)


Abigail enjoyed hanging out with all the ladies.






We can't wait to meet lil' Isabelle.
I imagine her, Abigail, Max and Dylan will be fast friends before long. 

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Thanks so much for all that you do! Where are photos of us together? I will need one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to send these photos in an email yesterday but it was returned (too big). I will get them to you soon - will have to break them into several emails I guess. And we didn't get a picture together. :( I was disappointed but I guess when you are taking the pictures sometimes you get left out of them. Boo!

    ReplyDelete