April 10, 2012

The Masters 2012

Last week, Jan and I had the privilege to attend a practice round of The Masters. Many thanks to Werner and Raluca for inviting us along. It was a wonderful day at a fabulous venue.


It truly feels like a painting, so perfect.




Sadly, the azaleas were gone.


Amen Corner



Protecting the Honey Bees



These boards helped us keep track of the players, who were on and off the course all day.



Kiddies Corner


My favorite 'older' player, Mickelson.



My favorite 'younger' player, Rory (with Tom Watson).



Unfortunately, we never caught up with Louis Oosthuizen - I think the guys wanted to wish him 'baie geluk.'

Jan and I enjoyed watching the playoff on Sunday - a South African vs. a fellow UGA alum. 
We definitely hope to return one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment