August 11, 2011

51 days and 100 shares

Abigail is 51 days old today and just purchased her first 100 shares of stock. The e-trade baby has nothing on her, ha! We decided we had to get her started early so she can take care of Mommy and Daddy one day. Thank you to her Oupa and Ouma for the “seed” money they gave Abigail. Hopefully she will turn it into Millions!


Isn't she beautiful?

I’ve obviously taken an unintentional blog break but have lots of great excuses. My maternity leave ended last Monday, so it was back to work on August 1st. As you can imagine, catching up on 6 weeks worth of emails and other happenings is extremely time consuming (although my co-workers did a fabulous job covering my desk while I was playing Mommy).


I just can't get enough of this little one! 

Jan and I have attempted to settle into a routine with Abigail and lucky for us, she has given us her full cooperation, ha! She truly is such an easy baby that I am ready for number 2!!! J.k.


My chunky monkey!

Last Saturday, I attended the first wedding shower for my future SIL. It was great to have a little “girl time” and I know Jan enjoyed his Daddy – Daughter time.


This is at the beginning of the shower when the dog was trying to steal Allison's boa!


The Fab Five Sisters!

My parent’s celebrated their anniversary last Saturday also, so congrats to them! They are a great example to Jan and I, and we appreciate everything they do. Abigail is lucky to have such wonderful grandparents, who also live so close.


They may not appreciate this picture but I think it's great!

A special shout out to my girlfriend, Brittany, who turned 30! this past Monday. Unfortunately, we couldn’t make it to ATL Saturday night to celebrate with her so we jealously went to bed at 9:00 p.m. in protest, ha! Happy belated birthday, Brittany!


Brittany is the one who doesn't look 30, ha! Jealous!

In order to be a better blogger, I am actually setting a goal to take more pictures and blog more frequently (at least 3 times a week). Abigail is growing SO fast and I know that I need to document it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment