August 25, 2011

Weekend Fun

The last two weekends have been a lot of fun for us! On the 13th, Abigail and I attended the second wedding shower for my future SIL. It was a typical ‘ladies’ shower, complete with wedding shower hors d'oeuvres and mimosas.

 Allison with her bridesmaids and flower girl

We played a fun game that I’ve read about one thousand times but never actually played called ‘Make a Wedding Dress.’ I was in a group with my sister, Amanda, my niece, Syndey, and my Grandmother, Meme. We dressed Sydney in the toilet paper wedding dress since she is the smallest!


We played another trivia type game where you either held up a tiara or mustache (or both) depending on your answer. It was really cute!


Allison got LOTS of nice things for her and Chad. We gave them their Monique Lhuillier toasting flutes.


Abigail with her cousin, Sydney

Abigail with her Aunt Jodi

Last Saturday night, Jan and I had a babysitter for the first time, so we met up with my brother, Tyler, and his girlfriend, Jennifer, for a night of adult fun celebrating Ty's birthday.


We went to a new country bar called Bootleggers, where a girl was swinging on a tire all night. I felt sorry for her and knew she had to be tired, ha!


I love the look that Jennifer is giving Tyler! 

Georgia football is just around the corner and I am excited! I really hope we have a decent season this year and I'm happy that I'm not preggo. I'm ready for the fun football parties and to dress Abigail in all her red and black. We start them young here in Georgia, and if I have it my way, she will go to UGA like her Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment