November 3, 2011

Abigail's First Friend Party!

Several weeks ago Abigail received an invitation in the mail to attend a "Fairy First Birthday Party" for Tinsley McCollum. She was totally excited and told me she definitely wanted to go...okay, she didn't really say that but I can read her mind, ha!


Jennie went WAY above and beyond to make sure Tinsley had an amazing birthday party. I can't imagine how many hours she spent making decorations, cooking/baking food and planning the whole event. Let's just say Tinsley is one lucky little girl and Jennie is one rocking SAHM!



We had a great time visiting with old friends and introducing everyone to Abigail!



Cheers to the McCollum family! Thanks for having us.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliments...I can throw a party, but fail at wiping my child's nose - ha! She looks sugar drunk in that photo! I'm so glad you guys were able to make it - I'm ready for some playdates...get your tail up here to Atlanta already BTW - got your thank you in the mail today - very sweet...and fast. You feel like writing Tinsley's for her?

    ReplyDelete