November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend 2011

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed celebrating it with Abigail for the first time! Our weekend in pictures...

Thanksgiving Eve!
Abigail looks too cute in her new boots and GA chair.




Thanksgiving Day! 
 Playing with Daddy and the prettiest little turkey around.
I failed to get a family picture...I guess the wonderful buffet of food distracted me!



Friday! 
Family day and helping Mommy supervise while Daddy hangs the Christmas lights.






Saturday!
Adult day at the Iron Bowl and Abigail's day with her grandparents.


My brothers showing their full support.
Per my SIL, they are not a house divided but a house of compromise.


However, we were still representing with the GA tent!








Sunday!
Another family day and teaching Abigail to eat from a spoon.


But she wasn't getting it fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment