March 11, 2011

100 Days and Counting!!!

According to my pregnancy time keeper, we have exactly 100 days left until Abigail arrives! Now I realize that her due date is just an estimate, however, my hope is that she will arrive on exactly June 19th! Why is this so important you may be wondering? Well, first of all, the Greeff’s (soon to be known as Ouma and Oupa) will arrive in Atlanta from South Africa on June 17th at 4 p.m., and I definitely want them to be here for her big arrival. Secondly, June 19th is Father’s Day this year, and I think she will be the most amazing gift I could ever give Jan! So, 100 days and counting…hoping for a June 19th baby (but anytime after June 17th is okay). Haha!

And speaking of Abigail, below are a few pictures of some of my favorite little items.


This is the first outfit/onesie purchased for Abigail...obviously Jan picked it out.


She is ready for football season...go DAWGS!


I just could not resist this flower hat!

Happy Friday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment