March 4, 2011

First Blog Ever :)

So without further ado, I will begin our family blog today. Please remember I am new at this and I am sure these posts will get better with time!

Preggo Update!

 



How Far Along: 25 weeks!!

Gender: It’s a GIRL, Abigail Suzanne Greeff.

Size of Baby: Approx. 14 inches long and 1.5 lbs, about the size of an eggplant

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 14 lbs.

Baby Movement: She is becoming more and more active – especially early in the morning!

Sleep: I’m beginning to sleep less. I usually average 8 to 9 hours a night (a lot, I know!) but have averaged about 6 hours this week (hello 4:30 am).

Things I Miss: Sushi. Also, the weather has been great around here lately, so I miss being able to enjoy a beer with my husband while sitting outside in the nice spring weather.

Cravings: None.

Best Moment of this Week: Jan was able to SEE Abigail move in my stomach. I absolutely LOVE his reactions! He is beyond excited and I can’t wait to see him hold his little girl.

General Well-being: I feel great! My stomach has definitely gotten bigger and people can now see my ‘baby bump.’ I’m struggling to find clothes that fit but finally bought a few new shirts online the other day.


We have a very busy and exciting weekend ahead. My friend Eva is getting married on June 4th in Germany, so I am meeting her and some girlfriends at a bridal shop after work today to watch her try on wedding dresses! Then Jan and I are headed to Atlanta tomorrow. I am meeting two girlfriends, Brittany and Jennie, for lunch and shopping, and Jan is going to pick-up a new batch of boerewors (South African sausage) from the butcher…yum!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO - I'm so excited that you've joined the blog world! Good Stuff - keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete