June 19, 2011

Due Date!

Dear Abigail Suzanne,

Well, today is your due date! We have been anxiously awaiting your arrival for 40 weeks and would really like to meet you soon. I realize it is warm and comfortable where you are but there are many people, that have traveled very far, who are ready to see you. I don’t want to be selfish; I just want to share you with the world. I’ve had the pleasure to feel your movements and kicks for months now, but your Daddy would really like to hold you and feel your movements too. I promise to keep you safe and protected in this world, just like I have over the past 40 weeks. We have a beautiful room just for you, with lots of toys waiting for your attention. Please join us as soon as possible.

Patiently waiting,
Mommy and Daddy

Waiting for you...
Oupa, Ouma, Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa
 

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Hopefully she'll be here soon & Happy Father's Day to Jan!

    ReplyDelete