June 15, 2011

Preggo Update and a Swimming Lesson

Below are pictures taken this past Monday, June 13, 2011.


39 weeks and 1 day!

Abigail is due in 4 days! Sometimes it's hard to believe that the time has actually come. It still seems very surreal to me. We are 100% ready and amazingly not nervous at all. I think it's still surreal for Jan too. We laughed at lunch today that when it actually is "Go Time," I may want to video him and his reactions instead of the opposite. I think he will be cute and funny to watch!

We still have high hopes for her to come naturally and have not scheduled an induction. We are also still hoping to make it through the next 48 hours in one piece (even though there is a full moon tonight). It seems like we are asking for a lot, huh? "Abigail, don't come before Friday at 8 p.m. but do show your face immediately there after." Haha! She has been such a wonderful little girl so far, maybe she will actually listen!

The Greeff's arrive in Atlanta at 4 p.m. Friday afternoon and as of today, I plan to go with Jan to pick them up. We are very excited to see them since it's been 15 months since their last visit!

Tomorrow is my last day at work and I am looking forward to spending some time at home with our precious little girl. It will be a nice break for me.

On another note, I've mentioned before that our four-legged child LOVES water even though Bulldogs can't usually swim. Well this past Sunday, she and Jan went swimming and she has developed a few new moves on her own which I managed to catch on film.


Guess that's all for now...hold your thumbs for us. Exciting days are ahead!! 

1 comment:

  1. We're so close! If I don't get a chance to say it in the next few days, good luck. Can't wait for us to meet our sweet little girls!

    ReplyDelete