December 21, 2011

Abigail Meets Santa

Abigail met Santa for the first time last Saturday. 
She wasn't scared at all!


She has yet to develop "stranger danger." 


She did pull his beard a few times...sorry, Santa!


The Greeff Family + Santa


I was really hoping to capture a great family picture too, 
but we couldn't coax a smile out of Abigail.


And while we were there, a local newspaper photographer was trying to get a few shots for an article. He asked us if he could use the picture and we provided him Abigail's name and age. Monday morning Abigail graced the cover of the local section of the area paper. Below is the high resolution picture that was featured.


I love it! 
To me, it truly captures the innocence of a child meeting Santa for the first time. 

I know I am biased but she is the most beautiful, amazing child in the whole world. 

LOVE HER!!

1 comment: