December 16, 2011

Foto Friday...and other stuff!

First, congratulations to my brother, Chad, for graduating from college today. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology from Georgia Southern University...no easy feat! We are extremely proud of him and wish him the best! Unfortunately, we could not attend the ceremony due to work, but I did watch him walk across the stage via my computer. Go, Chad!


Abigail is still "teething" but we have no "tooth" yet. I check her mouth every morning expecting to find something new, but alas, nothing. Hopefully baby girl with have teeth (and hair) soon, ha! 


She decided the "teether" worked better as an anklet.


Feet are "teethers" too!


My perfectly beautiful angel.


We picked a small (but perfectly shaped) Christmas tree this year. And yes, I'm still a fan of colored lights on the tree. It reminds me of Christmas as a child and I'll probably never change.


Happy 3rd birthday, Daisy, Mack and Lola!! You guys are full of unconditional love and happiness.



And finally, I can't believe it's been 4 years. You are missing so much...and missed so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment