December 13, 2011

Party Time!

Unlike most, my company still sponsors a very nice Christmas party...awesome venue, open top-shelf bar, amazing food, live band, etc.

Jan and I loved the excuse to get dressed up and have a date!


We had a blast and stayed out really late!! Thankfully my parents watched Abigail overnight.



This is my friend, Mike. He always dresses-up in character and was Tiny Tim this year...more like, NOT-SO Tiny Tim though!


We also attended a family Christmas party Saturday night, but I managed to forget my camera and have no pictures. :(

And because everyone probably prefers to see pictures of Abigail rather than us, here is my lil' angel. She is getting SO big!

1 comment:

  1. You look so great here! Love the hair! Hope y'all had a wonderful adult evening out! -B

    ReplyDelete