December 19, 2011

Christmas: Numero Uno!

Since we will not be stateside for Christmas, Abigail experienced her "1st Christmas" with my parents yesterday.  

We introduced her to Elmo...


She's wasn't too sure...


And we quickly realized, she is NOT a fan.


This bear was more her speed.


She waited in anticipation...


And loved all her gifts...


Even the tissue paper.


Willy the worm...



Lots of toys!


Posing with Grandma and Grandpa...this picture cracks me up because she's holding up one finger and has a look on her face like, "Hold on one second Daddy, I'm not ready!"


And now she is ready! But still no smiles...the gift opening exhausted her.


We put Abigail down for a nap and went to watch Jan play with his new toy. 


Mom and I obviously couldn't keep our balance outside...like Mother, like Daughter.


Later, we went across the lake to visit Meme.




It was a wonderful time! I am so in love with this child and she amazes me everyday! For many years, I have looked forward to celebrating Christmas with my children and it is fabulous!! Having a child makes it so much more fun!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment